HMS // 2020
Husker 20 is the ninth car produced by Husker Motorsports and unfortunately did not get to compete in an official setting due to the onset of COVID-19. However, HMS 20 served to advance a lot of components of the car. Some advancements in many areas. In electrical, a custom dash was introduced, a new MoTeC ECU and PDM system was implemented, along with electronic throttle control system. In aerodynamics the team introduced a 5 element front wing, a new rear wing style, improved carbon composite techniques and more. In suspension the team used carbon fiber rod suspension links, further iterated on the decouple suspension from Husker 19, and more. These elements have been further developed and pursued in development of HMS 21.
- Weight: 473 lbs.
- Engine: 2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636cc
- Fuel Type: E-85
- Drivetrain: Chain Drive, 6-speed sequential transmission
- Suspension: Double-unequal A-Arms, push/pull rod actuated independent heave and roll dampers
- Aerodynamics: 180N Downforce @25mph
- Electronics: Custom Made Dash integrated with MoTeC ECU and PDM